Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Custom Search

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hybernation

i love him. of course he doesn't love me back. classic! i am not really in the mood to write a "normal" blog and really you wouldn't understand some or most parts of this paper. This is my random brain at work. Simply put, i am hurt. This is my outlet. I remember inang mumbling about low class mortals. haha! you got that right. We are officially a magnet don't you agree? Worse, of the opposite gravity. Nice! Science and technology could never explain this. Nor do we really give a damn if they do. Most probably by then, we're smoking cigs and feeling better. Ah life! How we love roller coasters! The funniest and most insane thing there is it's FREE! haha. Before I mumble further, i love you my friends. You're the most predictable weather there is. Of this part,I am utterly blessed. Remember, i love you all for that. So, yes i love him! i am fucking inlove. And i do not know what to do. I haven't felt this thing since 2007. Those darn butterflies are back. How do i keep them off? when i feel the waves of his heart are not parallel to mine. = (
Hindi ko ito kayang daanin sa tatlong araw tulad ng dati. And honestly I do not know how to continue writing this.. help me?

No comments: