Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Custom Search

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Complications

"i don't wanna wait for our lives to be over.." hmm... i asked for three days to think and hybernate. so, i'm on my second day but I still haven't decided what to do. i'm just NUMB to it all. and i just want another smoke. take note hindi ako smoker, that's how depressed I am right now. = ( I honestly don't want ro decide on anything right now. gusto ko lang routine lahat sana muna.. and sana he just won't come back after those three days para minsanang bagsak nung sakit. mas madali ang recovery ko nun. I had only loved twice life so far. That was before him. Now, he is my third. Hindi kasi ako kaagad naiinlove sa isang tao. Ngayon lang nanaman ako tinamaan since 07. ewan ko... i'm not in the mood to write. till next time. bye

No comments: