Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Custom Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Naglalabas lang ng sama ng loob

I learned of a very important lesson last week. Never to mess up with my hair if I'm having the worst day ever. I regretted having my hair cut!! It looks awful. : ( Kung pwede lang pumatay ng parlorista!! Ever since, buhok ko na lage ang shock absorber ko sa mga bad trips ko. Pero this is the worst!! Kaya I learned never to mess up with my hair ever again. Do you want a description? Ganito yun. I asked him to cut my hair in a nice bob style fashion with side bangs. Simple lang diba? Ewan ko kung excited ata yung bakla to go out with his date o imbyerna siya kasi wala siyang date kaya hindi niya naintindihan ang request ko. He made it into ala Vicky Beckham look. Kahit uso yung style na yun last year(?) hindi bagay saken. I don't go with the trend if it doesn't fit me. Anyway, I asked him if he could redo it. Redo it he did talaga!! straight cut kaso hindi pantay ang pagkagawa. The left part is longer than the right side. My bangs are so short! Nagmistulang baby hair. Ngrr. Please don't imagine it nalang. Hindi naman ako maldita when it comes to my parlorista kasi for sure I'll be caught dead with a very ugly hair! But why?!! huhuhu. You may find it so trivial for me to act like this but try fitting into my shoes and you'll know. Sige, hybernate muna ako.

No comments: