Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Custom Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm tired of flirting.
Tired of being taken for granted.
Of being rejected and of not looked at for the second time.
Tired of waiting for Mr. Right to come when at the back of my mind I had already lost the enthusiasm to wait for his coming.
I'm tired of too many Trials and Errors, of Comes and Gones.
This you gotta hear, I'm tired of saying I loathe commitment when the truth is it is just a defense when I feel that the guy will end up hurting me anyway.
Love is a risk. Cliche.
Yet, I haven't risked anything.
Always on the safe side.
I cannot say though that I'm tired of playing it safe because it's the only weapon i have,
will I simply give it up?
But yes, I am tired of being single. It really gets to you especially when you have to exhaustively come up with excuses as to why you are.
I'm just simply tired of having to settle for the short end of the stick.

No comments: