Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

A. Bella

magkakaboypren na ako bukas! kung hindi bukas the day after tomorrow! promise! hehehe. just thinking positively. ;D well. I just realized that I am not getting younger and continuing being a commitment phobe just doesn't solve it. I admit it. OO naiinggit ako sa mga mag syotang nakikita ko (especially now that Feb 14 is nearing)! I am also human. Much more a woman, busy as my schedule is, I would still want to come home to my man and we'd talk. Someone who'd give a damn about my ambitions and all things in between. It all boils down to my question of "Who am I going to end this cycle with?" As I am writing down, I am thinking of only this one guy. He's my office mate. Sheepish as it sounds, he's my crush. (I'm only 22 and still entitled to crushes) Anyway, I have this "ambition"of becoming his gf. haha!! However, i think he already has one. Sad. Nasaan ba ako nung naghahanap ng gf ang mga tao?? So, I have forcedfully decided of admiring him from afar. I am only capable of subtle flirting so how he would subtly "get" the idea. I DO NOT KNOW!!!! baka nga hindi pa niya alam pangalan ko. Good luck to me. Till next blogging..

No comments: