Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Custom Search

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MY Wish List

I don't usually come up with a written wish list over the past years since first, I am a spontaneous person. I may want it so badly today, tomorrow it is as if I never craved for it. Second, well I never really expected anybody (much more my mama) to buy me these stuff. It is a wish list so you might as well wish big. LOL :D Third, I never really needed it during my college years. I had Nokia 3100 all throughout my college years and never did I complain nor be envious of other people buying new phones every second. My point? My mama and papa taught us that if we wanted to have a new stuff we have to work hard for it. All they will provide us are our basic needs. Good thing that we understood and never really much complained-just some occasional gasping to let them get the hint-they never did nor did they really entertain it. Now that I am working I realized the value of what they taught us. Since you want it so bad, work hard for it so that you would appreciate its value in the end. That's when I decided to come up with a written wish list. It'll serve as my guide to what I would want to do and have this new year.

My Christmas Wish List:
1. Pimp my room
*bed sheets,curtain,study table, trinkets and a lot more!
2. Laptop
*I need it for my work.
3. Smile shutter Digicam. LOL
*I guess I have to sell my old digicam to buy this one.
4. Iphone
*For now, this is really a wish. hehehe! ;D
5.Hyundai Getz
*Car loan? hehehe. ;D



Merry Christmas everyone! :D

No comments: