Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Custom Search

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back to Pressure- I missed it!

So, finally here's one that is actually talking to you, not some poem I had written or what-have-yous. Honestly, I already created an account about 3 months ago under a different user name. It would have been wise for me to use that instead of having to create a new account again and go through the whole process. Sadly, I forgot my password. (What's new?)

Anyways, it's All Saints Day today yet I took the day to rest instead of going home to Baggao and visit my loved ones in the cemetery. I have a very hectic schedule. I work as a college instructor at the same time studying law, so i hope you could imagine how hectic my schedule can be especially during those days where i have to fly from St. Louie to CCT since i only have 15 mins before my law class starts. Whew! believe me it's such a nice feeling when I arrive and my professor is not yet in. Euphoric! Thank Goodness, I was able to survive my First Semester with not much "me being late" episodes. I just don't know about the grades,though. No results yet. My fingers are crossed. I hope I made it. College of Law is entirely different from college, the pressure is doubled and it is aptly described "sink or swim" that at times I entertain the thoughts of quitting yet at the back of my mind, I live for the pressure. I feel incomplete without it. It is,as if, the only thing that I am sure of and has control over.

Come Monday ( 03 Nov), another semester, another endeavor.
Wish me luck!

No comments: